1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS 1000 point AoS noob! Halp!

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by NootzMcSlann, Feb 3, 2020.

1. NootzMcSlann
    Jungle Swarm

NootzMcSlann New Member

So i'm pretty new to AoS with only a year or two of WFB under my belt. I've been getting steam rolled by my buddies (Nurgle and Khorne) for the past couple months. It's "Why-do-I-keep-showing-up" bad! I'll post my original list which, after some research, I scrapped entirely and then my second list. Any and all input will be greatly appreciated! Keep in mind I consistently roll under the statistical average...it's...soul crushing, lol.

1st List:

Slann (Great Remembererererer)
    Astrolith Bearer
    Eternity Warden (Amberglaive)
    Scar Vet on a Cold One

10 Knights (Lances)
    10 Guard

2nd List (the new one):

Slann (Great 'Memberer/Gryph Feather)
    10 Skinks with Blowgun/Shield x2
    Bastiladon w/Solar Engine x2
    Balewind Vortex

Again, suggestions are appreciated! Both armies/play styles i'm up against are very beefy and melee heavy.

Cheers!

LizardWizard likes this.
  2. Luckyd0g5
    Jungle Swarm

Luckyd0g5 New Member

I’m virtually in the same spot as you. I’m almost done building my start collecting box and would like to have a list in mind when I shop for more. Can someone help us with some list-building wisdom here?

3. Erta Wanderer
    OldBlood

Erta Wanderer Well-Known Member

buy a slann and 60 skinks play a positioning game or wait until our new book drops

Luckyd0g5 likes this.
  4. Luckyd0g5
    Jungle Swarm

Luckyd0g5 New Member

Thanks! What do you mean by positioning game?

Erta Wanderer likes this.
  5. Erta Wanderer
    OldBlood

Erta Wanderer Well-Known Member

our army can not win in a strait up fight we cant deal enough damage and even our toughest stuff dies in droves. so we have to be sneaky sacrificing units to slow people down placing units so that the opponent cant move. this is why skinks are so good they are cheep easy to summon and can retreat insted of fighting. use a lot of them use them to hold back your opponent with their blood hold the objectives untill you are overrun and never stop bringing more troops onto the field. and if they ever leave a objective un guarded teleport in and grab it.

Dreamkeeper and Luckyd0g5 like this.