1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS 1000 Point List Help

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by thinlizzy, Jun 28, 2018.

1. thinlizzy
    Skink

thinlizzy New Member

30 skinks on T1 sounds delicious.. I still need to get the models in, but my next 2 purchase are 100% Slann plus some form of huge dinosaur :D

2. Willsabeefcake
    Skink

Willsabeefcake New Member

That's why I liked the idea of getting 2 x SCBs as instead of skinks could summon saurus and hopefully save enough summoning points for a carnasaur or two!! Cheaper than purchasing skinks separately, although what would be more effective summoning 10 saurus or 20 skinks. A play off between effectiveness in battle vs effectiveness of my bank balance :p

thinlizzy likes this.
  3. thinlizzy
    Skink

thinlizzy New Member

Skinks all day long for me after playing with Saurus, I think they have more utility around the board.

That is the big struggle.. Who wants to pay out for something like a lord of change just on the off chance you can summon one.

4. Willsabeefcake
    Skink

Willsabeefcake New Member

What's the rule regarding being allowed to role 4 dice?

At least 20 skinks are a relatively cheap box set, plenty of painting practice

Crowsfoot likes this.
  5. Crowsfoot
    Slann

Crowsfoot Guardian of Paints Staff Member

If the EoG is within 10" of a Slann you can roll an extra dice on the cosmic engine table and discard one of your choosing.

6. thinlizzy
    Skink

thinlizzy New Member

Skinks all day long for me after playing with Saurus, I think they have more utility around the board.

That is the big struggle.. Who wants to pay out for something like a lord of change just on the off chance you can summon one.