1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Don't have enough monsters? Or just want to show off your painting skills. Why not try entering the Monster Mash! - Click here for more info.
    Dismiss Notice

AoS 1000 Seraphon Gathering new ideas

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by little-myth, Aug 5, 2018.

1. little-myth
    Stegadon

little-myth Well-Known Member

Made another list for possible use next week, could be a slight bad choice because shooting armies but anyway.

Saurus Oldblood on Carnosaur

Skink Priest (priestly trappings)

Saurus Sunblood

Saurus Warriors (10)
    Saurus Warriors (10)
    Saurus Warriors (10)

Saurus Knights (5)

Sunclaw Starhost

Still need to assign the ability for the Saurus Oldblood and the artefacts, don't know what to have.
    Went with a Skink Priest in hopes to get the rerolls, how I want to get in fast to avoid being pelted with ranged attacks
    Now what does everyone think? Shame I can't squeeze in that Dread. Well if I make a new list with the Carno and Dread with some smaller things then maybe, but it's not enough really.

2. Aginor
    Slann

Aginor Fifth Spawning

I am not sure the minimum Sunclaw is a good idea.
    Saurus Warriors miss out on their best stuff if they are less than 30 models in a unit.
    For me the minimum playable size is 40+10+10 Saurus Warriors.

So if that doesn't fit you are probably better off without the bataillon and just using the points on something else.

3. little-myth
    Stegadon

That it's true, doesn't use the full potential of the Saurus.
    Hard to write a 1000 list, especially when it's the likes of Stormcast/Dwarves I am facing.
    Could remove the Carno so I can add more Saurus, same with the Knights. But taking down the possible airship and ballista though.
    Can't remember how many Cold Ones I have but not many ready for battle.
    It's mostly a mix of speed and power I need.
    Unless I go Skaven and swarm them as I have plenty Clanrats.
    Hmmmmmm

4. little-myth
    Stegadon

Want to mostly bring painted stuff so the table looks good at least. Can bring some unpainted/primed stuff also.
    Unless I run some Cold Ones with the Scar vet on cold one, saurus, Trog.
    Might end up being one big mash of stuff, trying to get those summons in with the Slann within a 2 hour game. We do try to keep things at a decent pace but still learners of the game, especially with new edition.