1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS 1250 for 2500 Pt Team Tournament

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by Skorp, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Skorp
    Saurus

Skorp Active Member

Hi All,

I will be playing in a team tournament in early March. Each side will bring 2500 points, with each player bringing 1250. My partner is going to be playing Nagash, 2x5 Dire Wolves, and 20x Grimghast Reapers. I'm debating playing a deathrattle list or a seraphon list depending on what I can come up with for Seraphon. For this tournament each half of our list functions individually. If we both have the same keyword, death for example. His keywords would functionally be DeathA and mine would be DeathB, such that our armies don't really support or affect each other unless abilities work for everyone on the board rather than just friendlies. Obviously deathrattle would make the most sense with Nagash otherwise.

What I think I'd want to play if I went with seraphon is a list geared toward taking out bigger monsters as the dire wolves and reapers should be able to handle battleline type units. And a list that is good against mortal wounds. I was thinking about a list like below but unclear how well it goes with his half of the list or whether I should just stick with necros, skeletons, and grave guard for my half regardless of them not interacting with Nagash how I'd hoped they would. I wanted to fit 2 bastiladons for good mortal wound defense but hard to fit with a slann, incantor, comet, 3x razordons, and skinks for battleline.

1250 Seraphon - Everblaze Comet

Slann Starmaster
    Knight Incantor

10x Skinks
    10x Skinks

3x Razordon
    Bastiladon w/ Solar Engine
    Stegadon w/ Bow

Everblaze Comet

Total: 1240/1250

Would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks!

Paradoxical Pacifism likes this.
  2. LizardWizard
    OldBlood

LizardWizard Grand Skink Handler Staff Member

You could run a Shadow Strike Starhost to alpha strike the Enemy Heroes. Then sit behind the death lines and generate Celestial Conjuration points for summoning. Maybe something like this:

Allegiance: Seraphon
    - Mortal Realm: Ulgu

LEADERS:
    Slann Starmaster
    (260)
    - General
    - Command Trait : Great Rememberer
    - Artefact : Miasmatic Blade

Skink Starpriest (80)
    - Artefact : Spellmirror
    Saurus Astrolith Bearer (160)

UNITS:
    6 x Ripperdactyl Riders (280)
    10 x Skinks (60)
    - Boltspitters & Star Bucklers
    10 x Skinks (60)
    - Boltspitters & Star Bucklers
    4 x Razordons (160)

BATTALIONS:
    Shadowstrike Starhost (180)

1240/1250

Skorp and Paradoxical Pacifism like this.