1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS 1k game tactic help against beastclaw raiders

Discussion in 'Seraphon Tactics' started by BobbyHobby, Jan 30, 2020.

1. BobbyHobby
    Skink

BobbyHobby Member

Hi everyone,

i'm an old fantasy player and i had a long pause of playing but now i'm back in the game and started the with the great seraphon.
    now to my question, i planed a 1000 pts game against beastclaw raiders. i was hoping for some helpful tipps against them and some tipps for my list.
    i planed to play:
    Old-blood on carno
    sunblood
    20 saurus warrios
    20 skinks
    1 razordon
    1 bastiladon
    that makes 1010 pts

i could change it, i have access to 1 skink starpriest, 5 saurus knights and 10 more saurus warriors.

my plan was basically to shot with the bastiladon and the razordon as much as i can. block some of his units with my skinks and warriors. with the abilitie of my old blood buff my sunblood to do some damage in combat. i'm not expecting to win though ^^

another question is, can i play in hero phase also the abilitie of the sunblood?

thanks for your help :)

LizardWizard likes this.
  2. LizardWizard
    OldBlood

LizardWizard Grand Skink Handler Staff Member

Welcome back into the hobby and to Lustria!

Skink screen with Bastiladon shots is a great plan.

You can use the Oldbloods command ability in the herophase as many times as you have the command points to spend.

BobbyHobby likes this.
  3. BobbyHobby
    Skink

BobbyHobby Member

ok cool, thanks a lot :)
    and what about the abilitie of the sunblood? if my old blood is the general? for example, i safe my command point in the first round, so i have two in the second round (please correct me if i'm wrong) and spend one for the old blood and one for the sunblood? is that possible?

LizardWizard likes this.
  4. LizardWizard
    OldBlood

LizardWizard Grand Skink Handler Staff Member

Command abilities can now be used by any hero. There are a few exceptions where the hero using a command ability has to be the General. However, your Oldblood on Carnosaur and your Sunblood can both use their command abilities without being your general provided you have the command points to spend on them.

BobbyHobby likes this.