1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS 1k list vs Nighthaunt Army

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by TheCrux, Jul 14, 2018.

1. TheCrux
    Saurus

TheCrux Member

Hi guys. I'm playing my first 2.0 match against my friends new Nighthaunt Army. I've attached both my list and my friends list. Focusing on attacking with my knights and scar-vet, glass cannon in, slowing his army down. Keeping his army busy while I use my Slann, Astrolith and Starpriest to build summoning points ASAP, cogs and vortex being used for these. The Palisade I was planning to drop down in front of the Slann to help protect him.

1k.png

IMG-20180714-WA0009.jpg
    I'm playing him tomorrow so any advice would be greatly appreciated!

2. Aginor
    Slann

Aginor Fifth Spawning Staff Member

What units are you going to summon?
    Against Nighthaunt keep in mind those guys all ignore rend and have a save-after-save of 6+ against everything including mortal wounds. So the best tactic is probably to get as many attacks as possible. Mass units like Saurus Warriors or Skinks might work well, or Razordons.
    Your main target should probably be their heroes so you can kill their synergies.

TheCrux likes this.
  3. TheCrux
    Saurus

TheCrux Member

Not too sure on the best units to summon. I was thinking maybe something like a carnosaur or trogladon, teleport it in and hope to be able to attack Lady Olynder perhaps. I agree, getting max amount of wounds through is the key to defeating his army. Rippers could come in handy too, to take out heroes and wizards. I'm open to ideas on the best units to summon though, as I'm still quite new to this. I have access to most units in our roster.

4. Aginor
    Slann

Aginor Fifth Spawning Staff Member

Rippers can be effective, just because of their great number of attacks. Problem is: No toad if you summon them with the Slann.

TheCrux likes this.