1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS 1k list

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by Chris Davies, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Chris Davies
    Skink

Chris Davies New Member

Hello all, this is my first post on here although been looking around for a long time was wondering if I can get some advice on this list been playing around with a few lists and struggling to make any of them work. If anyone has any thoughts please let me know

EotG (240)
    Scar vet on Coldone (100)
    Slann Starmaster (260)

3x Salamanders (120)

3 units of 5x Saurus Knights (3x 80) (240)

Balewind vortex (40)

1000 PTS

Lizerd and LizardWizard like this.
  2. ILKAIN
    Skink Chief

ILKAIN Well-Known Member

if you are having problems with lists, I can give a few tips.

1) If possible build your list for the opponents you plan to meet. this means doing your homework and learning about at least the basic capabilities of popular armies for your location, and understanding general themes (i.e. Nurgle is tanky, Slanessh hits hard and first, Seraphon are mobile). if you are able to know the battle plans ahead of time, also build to maximize the points there. for example I have an upcoming match in which not dying is more important that killing or objectives, so I swapped my Saurus warriors for guard and put them in an eternal starhost.

2) decide upon what you are trying to accomplish with your list. do you want a solid core with smaller outliers? do you want to overwhelm the opponent with bodies? do you want to use spells? do you have a type of model you want to play with no matter how bad/good it is?

3) what do you have available to you? are proxies allowed if you don't have the model?

Chris Davies, Lizerd and LizardWizard like this.
  3. Lizerd
    Skink Priest

Lizerd Well-Known Member

overall this list is pretty solid with good board control and killing potential. All I would do is swap the salamanders for razordons as the salamanders need skink handlers to function while razordons do not have such a need

4. Chris Davies
    Skink

Chris Davies New Member

Thanks guys both constructive information

Lizerd likes this.