1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS 1k points with what I have

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by Jason and the Argonians, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Jason and the Argonians
    Jungle Swarm

Jason and the Argonians New Member

Can anyone give some suggestions on what to field? I have Start collecting Seraphon and a box of saurus guard. I built an old blood on carno, 7 knights, 1 scar vet on cold one, 10 warriors and 15 guard. Planning to covert the other two warriors into an astrolith bearer and sunblood. I'm thinking about a list like so:

Leader
    Scar Veteran on Cold One
    Saurus Sunblood
    Leader/Behemoth
    Saurus Oldblood on Carnosaur
    Battleline
    5 Knights with lances
    10 Warriors with spears
    10 Saurus Guard

I don't have GHB17 yet but battlescribe counts it up to 960 points. Brand new to the hobby so, I'm not quite sure how to proceed. Thanks for any help.

Crowsfoot likes this.
  2. Aginor
    Slann

Aginor Fifth Spawning Staff Member

Welcome to the forums!

Ok that's not a whole lot of units but maybe we can do something with that....

- Since you have a box of 15 Guard you can kitbash yourself an Eternity Warden (just use a Saurus Warrior, give him an epic paint job and a big base maybe, and build him a polearm using two spare weapons from Warriors) and play them as an Eternal Starhost.

- Build yourself an Astrolith Bearer out of the other spare Warrior (@Crowsfoot has a nice tutorial)

- Since you built the Oldblood you still have the Troglodon rider. Put him on a base and you have a Priest/Starpriest for magic support.

Then maybe just add your Oldblood for the list and you are already at 930 points. A nice little army to learn the game. From there you can move ahead. :)

3. Crowsfoot
    Slann

Crowsfoot Guardian of Paints Staff Member

4. Jason and the Argonians
    Jungle Swarm

Jason and the Argonians New Member

Thanks!

5. Shawry
    Saurus

Shawry Member

That kit bashing is fantastic!!

Crowsfoot likes this.