1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

8th Ed. ~1k pts list

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Army Lists' started by Kyofu, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Kyofu
    Skink

Kyofu New Member

so, as i recently started collecting lizzies and i have no experience at all despite of reading forums and watching battle reports, i tried to come up with something i wanna play and i would be gratefull for suggestions.

what i currently have: 1 battalion box, 1 stega, another 20 skinks and a priest.

what wil i go up against?
    1 vampirecounts player, which will defenitely play a terrorgheist >_<', some doggies and will propably go low on magic.
    1 orcs and goblins player, might squeeze as much arty as possible into his army, some fanatics and blackorcs.
    1 dwarf. he is least important cause he started a bit after us and hasnt even painted his first unit :p

ok. so here the army i will aim for:
    hero:
    tetto'eko (i rlly like his fluff and abilitys. best magic sollution ive come up with for 1 k pts)

lord:
    oldblood cowboy
    cold one
    greatweapon
    armor of destiny
    dawnstone

core:
    16 saurus
    spears
    10 skink skirmishers
    jav/shield
    10 skink skirmishers
    jav/shield

rare:
    ancient stega
    sharpened horns

1002 pts.

we are all new to the game, so in essence i really hope nobody gets it, that killing my cowboy and my stega will kill half my army points xD and im pretty sure the other guys will not read up as much tactics as i did. vampires will be first to play against cause he almost has enough units to field a 1k army. he might not get heavy on the skeleton/zomby side, using necromancy only to summon more troops ingame to tarpit my troops and defending his general. im a bit concerned about his terrorgheist, but as i read, the skinks will have to take care of it. my cowboy wil be used in the saurus unit to give em some grindingpower.

for O&G and dwarfes i propably will cut the stega and go for sallies and ripperdactyls for killing hordes and hunting warmachienes. might take some chameleon skinks. not sure yet.

so yeah... some input would be appreciated :)