1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS 1k tournament list help??

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by Orionwill, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Orionwill
    Skink

Orionwill New Member

Hey I have a little friendly tournament coming up and I've been wandering what to take for 1k?

2. tom
    Skink

tom Member

I don't know about tournament but I'm going to play a 1k against friends (Fyreslayers and nighthaunt) and will run the following.

* Slann general, vast intellect 260
    * 15 saurus guard in any combination 300
    * 5 saurus knights 100
    Then either
    * old blood on carnosaur with artefact of your choice
    Or
    * Bastiladon 280

Leaving 60 points for some more bodies in skink or my preference, a salamander or razordon.

The idea is you have a big threat in the carnosaur or Bastiladon that you throw curse of fates, mystic shield and starlight on, then teleport into their back line while still having an infantry presence elsewhere.

I include the knights beside I need something with two wounds against all the mortals I will face and because they put out a lot of attacks, vs the unrendable night haunt..

3. Tozon
    Saurus

Tozon Active Member

Hey Orionwill,

What you should take depends on what you have and what you like playing. There are loads of options and everythings a bit up in the air at the moment. The more info you post the more people will be able to help :)