1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1st 3 Saurus off the production line

Discussion in 'Painting and Converting' started by joey goldcoast, Jan 24, 2009.

1. joey goldcoast
    Skink

joey goldcoast New Member

Well I didn't really want to go paint the whole army blue, I think I would have gotten bored of painting lizardmen if they were all going to be blue. Anyway I went with a green theme with the saurus but I tried to keep some red/orange in the scheme to tie them in with the skinks.

I didn't try to paint all the scales on the saurus either, I think for just a table top finish it would have been to lengthy a task especially as I expect I will be getting another 16 when these guys are done.

just click on the blog link below to take a look and let me know what you think.

2. Revien
    Cold One

Revien New Member

Amazing work! I love the color scheme. However, you might want to remove the mold lines on your next batch, as they stick out a lot.

3. white_aardvark
    Skink

white_aardvark New Member

I like the colour scheme too and think your saurus block will look great. I have to agree though that a little bit of touching up before painting in order to remove mould lines, as well as a bit of gap filling in the joints would give another huge boost to their looks.

Also: with a tiny bit more care you could possible make the highlights a bit thinner which will give them a more natural look.

4. azeralk
    Skink

azeralk New Member

very nicely painted and the green scheme is cool but ... why are the bases silver with the saurus??