1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

8th Ed. 2.5k - Lizardmen vs Orcs & Goblins

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Army Lists' started by livewaaaaagh, Apr 8, 2019.

1. livewaaaaagh
    Saurus

livewaaaaagh Member

Hi all,

Following last week's win vs High Elves (no pictures for proper battle report. Will change that this week), it's now time to face Orcs & Goblins. I know little about hte way he plays his army except that he said he has done the typical Savage Orc Big'un big group.

See this link for the list I fielded vs High Elves.

I want to change it up a bit. As much as I'm a big supporter and fanboi of Wandering Deliberations (even though for the first time ever I miscasted three times even though i was throwing no more than 3 dice at each spell :*(), I'm looking to change it up. I'm thinking given WSs and Is of most O&Gs, I was leaning towards either High Magic or Lore of Light.

Here's the full list. As always, note: I'm limited to 24 skinks total + no Salamander yet, or flyers.

Slann w/ Standard of Discipline, Channeling Staff + Focus of MAstery (if I go High), Harmonic, Reservoir.

Saurus Scar Vet - on Cold One, LA, GW + Stegadon Helm and Luckstone
    Skink Priest - lvl 2 of Heavens + dispel scroll

37 Saurus Warriors Hw/S + FC
    2x 12 Skinks with Javelins/Shields + patrol leader

Bastilodon with Solar Engine (though I'm debating whether to bring him or not)
    5 Chameleon Skinks
    5 Cold One Riders w/spears + Standard and musician
    Stegadon with Giant Bow (it hits ONCE vs High Elves. I couldn't believe it!, but failed to wound. )
    20 Temple Guard W/FC + Banner of Eternal flame (in case of trolls)

Troglodon w/ skink oracle

2500pt exactly.

Crowsfoot likes this.
  2. livewaaaaagh
    Saurus

livewaaaaagh Member

Change of plans! We're doing a Lizardmen vs High Elf Re-match! New thread coming up!

Crowsfoot likes this.