1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS 2000 point list

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by LordRibbit, May 7, 2017.

1. LordRibbit
    Temple Guard

LordRibbit Well-Known Member

So throwing a few ideas around today and came up with an interesting list I think! c&c's welcome:

10 x guard 200
    10 x guard 200
    5 x guard 100
    Eternity Warden 140 phoenix stone
    Eternity starhost 80

Starseer 160 phoenix stone
    Skink priest 100
    Skink starpriest 100
    EotGs 240 phoenix stone
    Stegadon 260 legendary fighter, general
    Bastiladon 300

1980 points

Basically should most of the time get a triumph and really really annoy the hell out of your opponent by being very tough to put down!

Last edited: May 7, 2017
    Bowser likes this.
  2. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

Looks like a fun list, and you could easily switch out the priest for a scar-vet on cold one if you want the command ability. Should be good for harrassing purposes though!

3. LordRibbit
    Temple Guard

LordRibbit Well-Known Member

Whoops forgot to put in that it's a heavenwatch starhost, thinking a second skink priest may work better than the star priest, lots of re-rolls on saves!

Bowser likes this.
  4. Meatgrinder
    Skink

Meatgrinder Member

Do you play the eternal starhost often? I find it a pretty significant investment for marginal gains.

InfamousBeany likes this.
  5. Seraphage
    Stegadon

Seraphage Well-Known Member

I took part at an awesome tournament at Saturday .. *after I finish the last battlerep I m starting this one !*
    Seems like a really nice list but I cannot even describe 1 stormcast eternal list and 2 tzeentzs list I saw. If they got to play first they had a really good chance to wipe off every single Guard with all the mortal wounds :(

Still it definitelty worths to be checked. I would only change the priest from this list as he is good but not reliable. That's my experience from all the games I ve played so far (had him in my lists since day one ) The 100 points - compared to the 100p paid for other things *not to even mention the ones of the newest armies* - are a bit too expensive. My 4+ works exactly statistical so far. If you are going beyond 1/2 then it's different !

I'd swap him for a starpriest for mystic shields and casting or a battlemage if you dont wanna pure Seraphon ( I prefer pure to be honest ! ). Looking forward to the results !

Bowser likes this.