1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS 2000 points thunderquake against beast of chaos

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by Jatipower, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Jatipower
    Saurus

Jatipower Member

What do you think about this list? I am against beast of chaos. We will decide the realm when we play (that's why I have chosen seraphon and order objects)

PD: I have updated my list with the realm I am going to play so i have changed the artifacts

Allegiance: Seraphon - Mortal Realm: Ulgu

LEADERS
    Engine of the Gods (220)
    - Artefact : Incandescent Rectrices
    Saurus Astrolith Bearer (160)
    Skink Starpriest (80)
    Slann Starmaster (260)
    - General
    - Command Trait : Great Rememberer
    - Artefact : Miasmatic Blade

UNITS
    40 x Skinks (240)
    -Boltspitters & Star Bucklers
    10 x Skinks (60)
    10 x Skinks (60)
    3 x Kroxigor (160)
    - 1 x Moonhammers
    3 x Razordons (120)
    3 x Skink Handlers (40)

BEHEMOTHS
    Bastiladon (280)
    Stegadon (220)

BATTALIONS
    Thunderquake Starhost (120)

ENDLESS SPELLS
    Balewind Vortex (40)

TOTAL: 2060/2000 EXTRA COMMAND POINTS: 1 WOUNDS: 129 LEADERS: 4/6 BATTLELINES: 3 (3+) BEHEMOTHS: 3/4 ARTILLERY: 1/4 ARTEFACTS: 2/2 ALLIES: 0/400​

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
  2. LizardWizard
    OldBlood

LizardWizard Grand Skink Handler Staff Member

Looks good, provided you are allowed to go 60 pts over.

3. Asamu
    Temple Guard

Asamu Well-Known Member

You can't use the generic order artefacts with the Seraphon allegiance, only the Seraphon artefacts and/or realm artefacts from the realm you choose for the army to be from. So you can't run phoenix stone. You could run life and get a d6 heal artefact or a heal 1 from a model in 8" in each of your hero phases, or shadow for the doppelganger cloak, a -1 to hit artefact, metal for a 4+ save vs mortal wounds, etc...

I'd cut cogs or the balewind and the starpriest, and run vast intellect on the Slann (unless you're playing with full realm spells, in which case, great rememberer is probably better). You don't need both; it's 100 points of the list tied up in something that has no effect until turn 2, if you manage to cast both in the first place.That 120-140 points is as much or more than you get from the extra 3 summoning points every turn can get you anyway (The benefit starts on turn 2, so you can't get more than 12 points from either endless spell, which would let you summon 120 points-worth of models), and they can have an immediate impact on the game from turn 1.
    3 razordons/salamanders, 20 skinks, or 10 skinks + swapping the stegadon to a 2nd bastiladon are all options.

4. Jatipower
    Saurus

Jatipower Member

Yes he has 2070 points. It's something I forgot to said xD

5. Jatipower
    Saurus

Jatipower Member

First of all sorry for my english xD. I didnt know you cant play with both artefacts, thanks. I will play with the spells of the realm so i prefer great rememberer and I have no more razordons, I have 10 more skins and no more bastilodons xD. Maybe i exchange the cogs that it is 60 and include 10 skins but the starpriest i want it because his spell to protect the slann (My friend has a lot of shooting units) and the buff on kroxigors' bites or things i will summon.

6. Jatipower
    Saurus

Jatipower Member

I have updated my list with the realm I am going to play so i have changed the artifacts