1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS 2000pts Allround

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by Workschmock, May 13, 2017.

1. Workschmock
    Saurus

Workschmock Member

Hey guys,
    You've got a very nice forum here =)
    I got an upcoming game against slaves of darkness tzeentchies which gave me a hard time last time. I don't know if my opponent will change his list, but his last one was:
    Lord on Manticore, 3 Magister, demon prince, 2x10 Tzaangors, 20 Chaos Warriors, 5 Chaos Knights, 3 Chaos Spawns. He had 9 destiny dices, the 2 tzaangor units hit me with mortal wounds and mutants in CC. The 3 Magister shot me with Missiles and MortalWounds while the rest blocked or beat me up in CloseCombat. I had a balanced List with SaurusCavalry and a thunderquake starhost.
    For the next battle, i want to field:
    - see attachment-

Tactics: Hide 6 Rippers in the sky, skinks infiltrate objectives and such, 3 rippers follow or guard Kroak. Priest marks enemies and shoots them. 3 Astrolith bearers hide and set up their Battle Standards, Kroak summons Balewind Vortex and then casts his celestial deliverance and comet of Cassandora to wipe out his characters and heavy hitters.

What are your thoughts on that? Do i need more CC units? What could chaos field to give me a headache?
    In my first draft i had a skink starseer but on the second thought i kicked it out because it could be a problem if i would lose my insights to the opponent ;)

Have a nice day ~
    Workschmock

Attached Files:

Bowser likes this.
  2. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

For tge second unit of rippers, you need a second shadowstrike to hide both in the clouds. But having 2 toads on the table is always good. I would drop an astrolith for a skink starseer. This is very similar to @darren watson 's list. And he did quite well with it.

Workschmock likes this.
  3. Workschmock
    Saurus

Workschmock Member

Only one unit of 6 is hidden in the cloud as stated on the list (the format is a bit off).
    I'm still anxious about the starseer, I could try to getvonly 1-3 rerolls with him to stay safe, but I know my luck =/

Bowser likes this.
  4. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

Curse of fates is a pretty powerful spell. Could change what your Kroak does dramatically.

5. Workschmock
    Saurus

Workschmock Member

You're right, I totally forgot that :)

Bowser likes this.