1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS 2000pts Kroak List

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by Thallos, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Thallos
    Jungle Swarm

Thallos New Member

Hey all, I'm heading to a matched play tournament in just after the new year and looking to break out my old Lizardmen/Seraphon army, looking good to try Kroak out because the FAQ's for this event are allowing him to use his Spell multiple times.

So here is what I got, looking for suggestions or criticisms, but trying to keep it close to this.

Kroak
    Astraloth Bearer
    Astraloth Bearer
    Oldblood on Carnosaur
    Saurus Warriors x40
    Saurus Guard x10
    Saurus Guard x10

Thursday idea is to use Kroak surrounded by Warriors to blob and slow down a chunk of the mid board, having a unit of Guard and an Astraloth Bearer camp 2 seperate objectives, and Oldblood(likely as the general to get his own command ability) to take out high threat pieces.

Willing to drop the Oldblood because I'm not entirely sold on it, and that could get me 5 more guard per unit and something else, but I might try it.

Bowser likes this.
  2. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

I would drop 1 astrolith for an eternity warden, I would drop the oldblood for a steg. Which will leave you with 80 poits for a ubit of skinks. Not great but extra shooting and one more barrier for your Kroak.

Buldi likes this.
  3. Buldi
    Saurus

Buldi Active Member

Yeah,drop the oldboy and get an engine. That beast is neat!
    Iam not convinced to this big block os warriors. I think you could spent this points better.

Bowser likes this.
  4. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

Actually that is a better idea, take the engine that leaves you with 100 points if you also change one astrolith for an eternity warden. That's more suarus, more guard, an oldblood on foot, scar vet on cold one, or a priest or starpriest. All good options and a lot of ways to vary play style. I recommend the Starpriest. But you have some great options

5. paxter
    Skink

paxter New Member

A sunblood might be nice if you plan to take a horde of saurus warriors

Bowser likes this.