1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS 2000pts with 10xSequitors and Ballista

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by Dreamkeeper, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Dreamkeeper
    Temple Guard

Dreamkeeper Well-Known Member

So I was thinking, if we have so mediocre Saurus battlelines (like Saurus warriors are ok, but in great numbers and guards require a massive investments (Eternal guardian + starhost + min size of 3 units is 5+5+15(20)), why don't just use the only ally we have - SCE.
    I'm going to summon units through Slann and EotG(rippers, more skinks, saurus knights, troglodon), Skinks are going to capture objectives and Thunderquake Starhost (2 Bast, EotG and 1 Razordon) will make a havoc in the center of the table with support of Sequitors. Meanwhile Ballista and double Basts will try to shoot at any unit, that has a high MW output.
    Sequitors, as far as I know, are very durable and can take a punch, and could be a good front battleline, supporting (protecting) Slann and Thunderquake Starhost.
    Any thoughts?
    upload_2019-10-14_12-56-45.png
    upload_2019-10-14_12-57-7.png

Imrahil and LizardWizard like this.
  2. LizardWizard
    OldBlood

LizardWizard Grand Skink Handler Staff Member

SCE have some great units for allies. I like the list. Lots of shooting!

Imrahil and Dreamkeeper like this.
  3. Dreamkeeper
    Temple Guard

Yes! What do you recommend? For other SCE units as allies.

LizardWizard likes this.
  4. LizardWizard
    OldBlood

Evocators, Dracoths, Vanguard Raptors, Knight-Incantor, and Vanguard Hunters (overlooked unit).

The main downfall or SCE is their lack of mobility. They make up for it with their allegiance ability Scions of the Storm. When taken as allies though their across the board 5" movement is a detriment. Dracoths, Paladors, Aetherwings, and Hunters are all decently fast though.

I think Dracoths do what Seraphon need most the best though. They have a 3+ Save (re-rolling 1's), 5 wounds, 10" movement, and solid attacks.

Aginor and Dreamkeeper like this.
  5. Dreamkeeper
    Temple Guard

LizardWizard likes this.
  6. LizardWizard
    OldBlood

If you need something at their point range they are okay. Judicators much more point efficient though if you can swing the 160.

There is an option at the top of the text bar. It looks like a chain link. If you mouse over it it will say link. Highlight the word/phrase you want to embed the link into. Then click the link button and copy the address into the text box.

Aginor and Dreamkeeper like this.
  7. Dreamkeeper
    Temple Guard

Oh, thanks! :)

I'm asking because I bought a Souls War box (NH vs SCE, with Core Book and all other stuff) and I have many SCE left that I don't know what to do with them. So I'm trying to make most of them by using in my seraphon army.

LizardWizard likes this.