1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

7th Ed. 2250 list

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Army Lists' started by lazylizard, Mar 30, 2010.

1. giant stegadon
    Saurus

giant stegadon New Member

Used a slight variant of this list (2500 v DE). Put the Scimitar of Sun on the OB.....destroyed to the man.

My roommate is pretty new to the game but he did use 2 hydras. I think part of it was definitely his poor placement, but once this list gets rolling it gets unstoppable.

2. lazylizard
    Temple Guard

lazylizard New Member

we'll i'm happy to hear it worked out for you. yeah, i don't think hydra's are really a threat anymore as long as you bring 2 stegs.

3. Iggy Koopa
    Chameleon Skink

Iggy Koopa New Member

I may be wrong about this since I don't have my LM book right in front of me... but, I didn't think a BSB could take any other magic items (or some kinda rule like that)? I could be wrong, will check when I get home this afternoon. Just thought I'd throw it out there.

Iggy Koopa

4. erians
    Razordon

erians Active Member

Thats only if he takes a magic banner, if he dont then he can take items like a normal scar vet.

5. Iggy Koopa
    Chameleon Skink

Iggy Koopa New Member

Yep, thanks. I checked it when I got home and you are correct. Thanks again!

Iggy Koopa

6. lazylizard
    Temple Guard

lazylizard New Member