1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

8th Ed. 2400pts Lizards List- Salamanader Heavy!

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Army Lists' started by Nananansallyman, Jun 2, 2015.

1. Nananansallyman
    Jungle Swarm

Nananansallyman New Member

Hi, I am new to this forum and lizardmen, I was able to pick up an army on the cheap and a few other bits, I love skinks and salamanders! So here it goes:

Lord's (425)
    Slann Mage-Priest -Beclaming Cogitation, Wandering Deliberations, BSB- standard of Discipline, Dragonbane Gem, Dispel Scroll

Hero's (500)
    Scar vet-Light armor, cold one, great weapon, dawnstone; dragonhelm, Others Tricksters Shard

Scar vet-Light armor, cold one, great weapon, Scared Stegadon Helm of Itza, Luckstone

Tetto'Eko

Core (600)
    10 skirmish skinks, shield and javelins
    10 skirmish skinks, Blowpipes

Skink Cohort- x16 Skinks, x2 Kroxigor, Musician, Standard
    Skink Cohort- x12, x1 Kroxigor, Musician

Special (393)
    Terradon Riders- x3 Riders

Chameleon Skinks- x6

Rare (480)
    Salamander Hunting Pack- x3 Packs
    Salamander Hunting Pack- x3 Packs

Total- 2398

Last edited: Jun 2, 2015
  2. n810
    Slann

n810 First Spawning

Looks good... :D
    (but yea you need to take off all the point totals before we get into trouble) :shifty::jimlad:

3. Nananansallyman
    Jungle Swarm

Opps sorry! Is it right now?

4. n810
    Slann

n810 First Spawning

yea that's fine.

Oh and Welcome to Lustria. :)

5. borkbork
    Ripperdactil

borkbork Active Member

Nice list. The only comment i have is that the two cowboys are lacking a wardsave.

Many things ignore armour saves and the cowboys biggest threat (cannons) both ignores armor saves and doesn't care much about T6 as well.

Ps: I personally always fail my wardsaves. My last game with my orcs my BSB (T5, 4+/4++) got killed by three S4 attacks.

StinkySkinky likes this.
  6. Nananansallyman
    Jungle Swarm

Ward saves are expensive :( and take up magic item slots, but also like you said cannons are scary, but likely in my gaming group the only person with cannons is me and my own empire army! :D so no really need to be afraid of them lol

borkbork likes this.
  7. Irish_Lizard
    Saurus

Irish_Lizard Member

Very strong list, excellent start. I'd combine the skrox into one unit of 24skinks 3 krox and another unit of either ranked or skirmishing skinks. Sacred stegadon helm is nice on paper but armour of destiny is much better, death magic and cannons are the primary cause of saurus hero death( and me rolling dwellers tests ;) ). Slann is fine but maybe try to squeeze in 3 5+ channels combo. Mildly curious how you intend to deal with knight buses and super man characters(DE pegs, WoC disclords and princes, vamp lords etc)?