1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS 300 points help!

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by Dimitris, Jun 11, 2017.

1. Dimitris
    Cold One

Dimitris Active Member

Guys i just bought and glued my starting seraphon army i am around 300 points exept bastalion what other units u would recom3d that might come a bit more cheap xD?Also i kade a scsr veteran on a carnosaur not an oldblood on a carnosaur

Crowsfoot likes this.
  2. Ritual
    Skar-Veteran

Ritual Well-Known Member

You've been given advice on where to go with your army multiple times, how about you come up with a list yourself and people will give you feedback on your ideas.

Crowsfoot and Dimitris like this.
  3. Dimitris
    Cold One

Dimitris Active Member

Well i have bought the start collecting so i want to know what i could do to reach 300 points but nope ill just biy a bastalion and ill see where ill go from there

4. Crowsfoot
    Slann

Crowsfoot Guardian of Paints Staff Member

The SC box gives you around 700 points but not a legal army so you need to flesh out either the warriors or knights but as @Ritual has said if you don't give an indication of what you want to play we can't really help.

From a SC box we usually suggest, build the carny, convert a knight into a scarvet on cold one, build the oracle as a skink priest then flesh out the infantry with the models you like.

Saurus Scar-Veteran on Carnosaur 260 points
    Saurus Scar-Veteran on Cold One 100
    Skink Priest 100
    10 Saurus Warriors 100
    5 Saurus Knights 120

Add another 20 warriors or 10 knights and a basilidon

Dimitris and Ritual like this.
  5. Archkyrie11
    Cold One

Archkyrie11 Active Member

Honestly the Bastildon is probably one of our best units and you are going to want one eventually anyway, otherwise its add what everyone has suggested already, more warriors or skinks will fill you out just fine

Dimitris likes this.
  6. Dimitris
    Cold One

Dimitris Active Member

Ty

7. Dimitris
    Cold One

Dimitris Active Member

And to be honest what i want is an army with armed lizards maybe with a few xhameleon skinks i guess but mostly armored lizard army i am thinking after my bastalion ill get some warriors and knights and a priest skink xD maybe add a sunblood aswell