1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

40K Death Masque

Discussion in 'General Hobby/Tabletop Chat' started by BeardyGecko, Aug 16, 2016.

1. BeardyGecko
    Ripperdactil

BeardyGecko Well-Known Member

Hello all,

I have ordered the new 40K boxset and i'm pretty psyched about it, I've not played 40k in a long while but I love the look of the models in this set. Always was an Eldar fan anyway and harlequins are the pinnacle in my opinion.

Anybody else taken the jump? at £95 it is a bit steep, but luckily it's my thirtieth birthday next week so i'm not paying for it! :p

Jorgik and Bowser like this.
  2. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

I do like the design of those Harlequins. But I am firmly planted in the fantasy realm. Post pics when you get them together and painted!

Jorgik and BeardyGecko like this.
  3. dwarfepic
    Chameleon Skink

dwarfepic Active Member

I have played 40k for a long time now and have decided to get the box. I'm going for harlequins, and am trading the deathwatch part for the harlequin part with someone. I think the box is great value, and am certainly going to play more 40k after it arrives...

Jorgik, BeardyGecko and Bowser like this.
  4. BeardyGecko
    Ripperdactil

Been a while since I've put together space marines! Lovely models though, super chunky.

Attached Files:

Bowser, Crowsfoot and Jorgik like this.
  5. Jorgik
    Carnasaur

Jorgik Well-Known Member

They look really good! I´d get it as a compliment of my space marine army but I still need to finish the space hulk models :p

6. Crowsfoot
    Slann

Crowsfoot Guardian of Paints Staff Member

Just starting 40k with Grey Knights and I agree the models are fantastic, colour scheme?

7. BeardyGecko
    Ripperdactil

I'm going to try for black tinted with blue and grey blue highlights I think, Black is hard work for me though so god knows how they'll turn out!

Jorgik, Bowser and Crowsfoot like this.