1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS About Stardrakes...

Discussion in 'Seraphon Discussion' started by Ciirian, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Ciirian
    Saurus

Ciirian Active Member

So I as soon as I saw them I wondered "Are those the same Star Drakes where us Seraphon get our shields from?" What is the star drakes relationship with the Seraphon? I am curious to know more about them and figured I'd ask the group here. (If this is posted in the wrong place sorry)

Warden and Ixt like this.
  2. StealthKnightSteg
    Razordon

StealthKnightSteg Well-Known Member

good question, I'm intrigued for an answer on this!

3. dwarfepic
    Chameleon Skink

dwarfepic Active Member

it says in the rules for the slaan starmaster that one of the constellations is the great drake, or the dracothian. as the stardrakes are essentialy children of the great drake, you would assume we have some form of connection with them. the great drake is another orce of good and so there is another connection with it. as for shields, maybe the scales are gifts from the dracothian, or they were claimed by the slaan millennia ago.

Ciirian likes this.
  4. Fhanados
    Terradon

Fhanados Well-Known Member

You know I've never really thought about it. I just assumed that the equipment was "remembered" into existence in the same way as the Seraphon themselves, but the more I think about it now the more I feel like it makes more sense that they were "summoned" naked and then kitted out with gear before zapping off to smack some heads in.

Bowser and Ciirian like this.