1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Age of Sigmar podcasts

Discussion in 'General Hobby/Tabletop Chat' started by Christopher, May 13, 2018.

1. Christopher
    Terradon

Christopher Well-Known Member

As I've been painting more (and taking longer walks), I've picked up the podcast habit. So I'm looking for AoS podcasts that are interesting, consistently updated/regularly released, and recorded with good audio quality. I've been listening to Rolling Bad and Garagehammer, and have just downloaded an episode of one out of Australia to check out, that last called Heralds of War. Does anybody have suggestions for more? I'm particularly interested in learning more about the lore side and the fiction if there happens to be one that leans those directions.

Captaniser likes this.
  2. Ritual
    Skar-Veteran

Ritual Well-Known Member

Heelanhammer

Captaniser and Christopher like this.
  3. Lord-Marcus
    Slann

Lord-Marcus Sixth Spawning

Idk about age of Sigmar but I enjoy listening to the outer circle YouTube channel. 30k playing Australian who is just salty enough on GWs policies but also does excellent research.

Captaniser likes this.
  4. Xasto
    Terradon

Xasto Well-Known Member

I listen to Facehammer, which is a more competitive-oriented podcast with some of the top players from England. They release an episode each month or so, so it is very easy to catch up to.