1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion Aggressive Lizardmen?

Discussion in 'Fluff and Stories' started by shotgunbadger, Jul 19, 2010.

1. shotgunbadger
    Jungle Swarm

shotgunbadger New Member

Hey all, new around here, basically just got into Lizardmen and wondering how to do up my dudes. I'm curious, though, I know the Lizardmen are very defensive and all but are there any sects or factions within them that are more...aggressive to people? Basically I'm just curious if there are any groups who would be more focused around attacking the younger races that, could in their minds, be responsible for the whole problems with the world in general by now.

2. n810
    Slann

n810 First Spawning

That would probaly be any lizardmen that follow Sotec.
    They are a lot more agressive and bloodthirsty.

3. Rated G
    Skink

Rated G New Member

The most recent army book made it sound like Mazdamundi was about to go on the war path. Also, the Saurus on the Dragon Isles (or something like that, I don't have my book at work) don't have a Slann to lead them so have become pretty barbaric.

4. kugruk
    Skink

kugruk New Member

Mazdamundi is apparently very active now, I cant remember his city to save my life right now, but hes very proactive about the Old One's plan. Wouldnt be a stretch to call him aggressive.

5. Amornar
    Jungle Swarm

Amornar New Member

Hexoatl- City of the Sun

6. wolfmage
    Temple Guard

wolfmage New Member

He wants to follow the old ones plan and one of his plaques says that for the plan to happen chaos must be eliminated completely from the world

7. LizzyLohan
    Saurus

LizzyLohan New Member

Mazamundi! woot woot! riding that ancient steg!

8. rammramm
    Chameleon Skink

rammramm New Member

According to the BRB it also seems like mazdamundi has interpreted a plaque in a way that makes him believe that all races must return to their place of origin where the old ones first created them. this would mean that all elves outside of Ulthuan must be killed or forced back. All evil teams (not created by the old ones) must be destroyed entirely,. Dwarfs need to be forced back to the east and that humans must be driven back to their homeland (Dont know where that is accually, but they must have colonies that break the rules:)).

If this is continued in the next armybook that would be an extremely agressive aproach. At least for a massive coldblooded toad.