1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aginor says hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Aginor, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Bracnos
    Carnasaur

Bracnos Well-Known Member

Welcome to the form im looking forward to seeing any thing your working on. Doubly so if its a kit bashed model post plenty of WIP pics helps me so much to get new ideas ^_^.

Aginor, Bowser and Crowsfoot like this.
  2. n810
    Slann

n810 First Spawning

I've ben playing 5E D&D for around year now, And I gotta say it's a lot of fun,
    The rules are pretty basic and give your DM a lot of flexibility and all the classes are fairly balanced.

Ps. as of one of the latest expansions, Lizardmen are a playable D&D character race.

Warden, Qupakoco, Aginor and 3 others like this.
  3. Aginor
    Slann

Aginor Fifth Spawning Staff Member

I'll post some pics soon, I'll build a poor man's light box at the weekend. Don't expect too much though, I am a bad painter.

Warden, Bowser, Bracnos and 1 other person like this.
  4. Bracnos
    Carnasaur

Bracnos Well-Known Member

Yeah I started playing Dungeons and Dragons 5th edition six months ago I've been playing mainly pathfinder because I like those 3.5 rules more than 3.5 Dungeons and Dragons auto pathfinder right now has way more classes and customisation that you can choose from the mixing matching of fifth Edition and how there is no crappy class is awesome you could be a paladin rogue barbarian and hat still be an effective character honestly I could probably go on and on about how much I'm enjoying this edition but I'm going to stop this is a Warhammer form lol

Warden, Bowser and Crowsfoot like this.
  5. Crowsfoot
    Slann

Crowsfoot Guardian of Paints Staff Member

We were all bad painters when we started, you will improve and watching your journey will give us loads of pleasure, if you get time look at @tom ndege blog you can see his development and his technique improve, Tom and others have come along way over the past year.

An old saying "you never stop learning" never more true than when painting models.

6. tom ndege
    Skar-Veteran

tom ndege Well-Known Member

Definitely true!
    And expect many advice from more experienced painters... which will be even more fruitful, if you show us the stuff you have... ;)

Don't be shy! I would still paint like a 3year-old child if I would have been...:p

Warden, Bowser and Crowsfoot like this.
  7. Warden
    Slann

Warden Tenth Spawning

:wideyed:

Good to know.

n810 likes this.