1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alien Heads incl. a Lizardmen-Appropriate Head

Discussion in 'General Hobby/Tabletop Chat' started by Karak Norn Clansman, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Karak Norn Clansman
    Troglodon

Karak Norn Clansman Well-Known Member

Alien Heads

Sculpted on the quick at the request of Bloodbeard the Dane. You might be able to recognize them as parody versions from a couple of fictional universes.

This alien head bitz kit will test the sci-fi waters. No plans for substantial scifi things to come in the future, but the odd bit and bob and single miniature are likely to show up in the long run (fantasy is firmly in the driver's seat). In due time even historical sculpts are likely to appear, but I want to sharpen several different sculpting skills before attempting historicals. As can be seen from scale in particular, I'm an amateur sculptor.

The crucial question is, are these of interest to purchase for you in the size they are in, as seen on the pictures? It would be a mixed variety bag for individual heads, and any particularly popular head could be mastercast-cloned into 5-10 identical heads for a squad pack. Mantic Enforcer head for size comparison.

Note that the last head might be of interest for Lizardmen collectors' conversions.

Hands up if there is interest in these Xenos scum around here, folks! :)

[​IMG]

Warden and Bowser like this.
  2. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

They look amazing! I could definitely see people wanting this just to give a bit more character to their army.

3. n810
    Slann

n810 First Spawning

Yep, they are all from the Mass Effect games.
    (except for the random horns)