1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blog An Aussie Army

Discussion in 'Personal Paint Logs' started by langaandy, May 30, 2011.

1. langaandy
    Skink

langaandy New Member

I recently started painting again after a 4 year break and decided i didnt like my blue skinks, so i decided to change the theme,

what you arnt seeing because of the dodgy photos is a adeptus battlegray base, codex gray and higlighted fortress gray. wahed entirely with badab black, the scales are foundation orange, drybrush blazing orange and washed baal red

P1000063.jpg

P1000060.jpg

P1000059.jpg

P1000058.jpg

P1000057.jpg

P1000056.jpg

P1000051.jpg

P1000050.jpg

2. dictator
    Cold One

dictator New Member

The body looks great, I want to know about the eyes. They look like some kind of gem. Really cool the way they turned out.

3. langaandy
    Skink

langaandy New Member

Im doing the eyes a couple of ways, the orange ones are red gore base, foundation orange, then a dot of skull white and then 2 baal red washes.

the other ones are dhaneb stone with a blazing ornage dot with a mud was and then 2 baal red washes

4. dictator
    Cold One

dictator New Member

The final product looks great. I'll have to remember the technique for a few other models I have laying around.

5. langaandy
    Skink

langaandy New Member

I decided to branch out with my saurus warriors too, my main regiment is dark to light blue with purple scales, and i decided just because they should be special the champ, sb and muso are now all purple and their scales are gray with a drybrush of blue.
    ILL POST PICS THIS ARVO

All my models use highligting and washes