1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

9th Age And yet another help me with my list thread

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Army Lists' started by Dan Wilson, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Dan Wilson
    Jungle Swarm

Dan Wilson New Member

So I currently have a start collecting box and I really want to be smart about how I purchase my models. What drew me to the army are obviously the big boys, but I also like the Saurus Knights and warriors models. I plan on getting a second start collecting box and doing some of the conversions listed on the forum. Is this a good route to go or should I buy regiment boxes? I’m working on a somewhat limited budget so I want to get the best bang for my buck. Fire away!

Crowsfoot and Captaniser like this.
  2. Crowsfoot
    Slann

Crowsfoot Guardian of Paints Staff Member

A second SC box is the best value by far.

3. Aginor
    Slann

Aginor Fifth Spawning Staff Member

Agree. It is the best deal. Especially because you can make SO many easy conversions with it.

4. MJanek
    Jungle Swarm

MJanek New Member

Just to add my 2 cents, sometimes you can find cheap deals on used models on auction sites. Even if they are from earlier editions or not complet, they still may be used to train your painting skill or more risky convertions. Plus, I don't know what aproche you want to take, but I specialy hunted some older Saurus versions, so my army would look more diverse ;)

Captaniser likes this.