1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Azyr Empires Campaign - Have Anyone Tried It?

Discussion in 'Seraphon Discussion' started by ASSASSIN_NR_1, Feb 24, 2017.

Tags:
  1. ASSASSIN_NR_1
    Carnasaur

ASSASSIN_NR_1 Well-Known Member

Azyr Empires Campaign

Has anyone tried this?

Seems that my gaming group is trying out Age Of Sigmar again, so I thought this might spice things up a bit.

Warden and Bowser like this.
  2. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

This looks amazing! I want to get this rolling here.

ASSASSIN_NR_1 likes this.
  3. Warden
    Slann

Warden Tenth Spawning

Wow this thing is a really detailed home-brew campaign.

Me and my brother designed some campaigns in the past (7th edition and earlier, too early for AOS though) but never anything this professional looking. Lots of great ideas in here, do you have a link to the producers? It looks like this document may continue to be updated in the future.

Good find!

Campaigns are definitely a fun way to play multiple games between a group of players. Biggest thing to keep in mind is to keep things FUN! If the campaign begins to get stale, or one player completely stomps the rest, come to a satisfactory (and glorious) conclusion rather than grinding out a dull/overdone ending, having players drop out because they are bored, or let personalities flare up when the rest of the players inevitably gang up on the player who has suddenly gained control of 80% of the game board.

4. ASSASSIN_NR_1
    Carnasaur

ASSASSIN_NR_1 Well-Known Member

If anyone tries it out, I will very much like to hear how it goes.

Awesome Warden having made your own campaigns, I reckon it takes a lot of time to make.
    As far as the producers go, the general site is louisvillewargaming, where yo can go to members, and from what I can see in the campaign pdf, it seems to be "Auticus" or his real name: "Chris Nye". Also at the end of the document are links to a facebook page and information on where to follow on twitter and an email.

A good point, and when one player has 80% control, he/she have practically won, depending on the system used of course.

Warden and Bowser like this.