1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Bloodclaw starhost

Discussion in 'Rules Help' started by Tizianolol, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Tizianolol
    Temple Guard

Tizianolol Active Member

guys with this formation can I cast 4 command ability every turn? My regular obloodcarno and other 3 heros? :)

2. Killer Angel
    Slann

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

Yes, up 'til your Oldblood is alive and the other heroes that want to use their command ability are within 20" from him.
    Bloodclaw is a great starhost.

EDIT : weren't we discussing exactly this argument in the thread you have started about formations?

Tizianolol likes this.
  3. Tizianolol
    Temple Guard

Tizianolol Active Member

In thread about formation i asked about same unit/model in 2 different formations.i had doubt about bloodclaw because i thought i could n t use more then one command ability per turn .so this starhost go over GH . Thx for answer anyway!:)

4. Killer Angel
    Slann

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

Yeah, no problem.
    What makes good the Bloodclaw, is exactly the fact that it lets all the heroes use their command abilities. AFAIK it's the only way we have to achieve that.
    Other armies can do the same, BTW. Heck, dwarfs only need to field Longbeards (an easy thing, given that they only have longbeards and warriors as battlelines), do have all your heroes use their command abilities.