1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

7th Ed. Bring Back Chaos Dwarfs Petition

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Discussion' started by Murdock129, Jul 4, 2010.

1. Murdock129
    Jungle Swarm

Murdock129 New Member

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/ChaosDwarfsReturn/

I believe if enough interest is shown in the Chaos Dwarfs then there is a good chance that Games Workshop might begin work on a new Chaos Dwarf army book and miniatures line.

So please sign the petition, every signature helps and when we reach our target it shall be sent to Games Workshop and they shall see all your signatures telling them why they should bring Chaos Dwarfs back and how big a fanbase they have

Thank you

James Cooke

2. Gerdion
    Skink

Gerdion New Member

I'll sign the petition, but it may not be necessary. I heard a rumor on Warseer that GW is working on such an army already.

Not sure if that is completely true or not though.

3. Calum
    Skink

Calum New Member

ive heard rumors too and sure ill sign it after all the models that command the hellcannon are chaos dwarfs and they look grate also people think of dwarfs as being the least likly to go renagade so this would a different story and imagiune the artwork in the book ...... :)

4. Mr.Esty
    Saurus

Mr.Esty New Member

aren't the Grot handlers for Ogre Kingdoms Chaos Dwarves too? There's deffinately rising interrest in this army (on-line anyway).

5. Mr.Esty
    Saurus

Mr.Esty New Member

oops! A quick poke around the GW site, and I think I may've imagined that "handler" bit. Also they call grots Gnoblars in OK. My bad.

Probably the fault of Andrew Millington's Ogre army: