1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bulk bags of loose basing material

Discussion in 'General Hobby/Tabletop Chat' started by Lord-Marcus, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Lord-Marcus
    Slann

Lord-Marcus Sixth Spawning

Updated post for 08/24/17

Another week, another update.

I make and sell custom bases. I often have off cuts left over. This post is for bulk bags of offcuts. The below link has examples

Photos 08/22/17 https://imgur.com/gallery/V0eii

I also , as stated, make bases and do other custom work, including terrain/dungeon layouts. Pm with any questions.

Prices are as follows:

Snack baggie = $4

Sandwich baggie = $8

Quart baggie = $10

Options currently include:

Norse/fantasy Runic

Mayan ruined temple

Crusader temple

Cracked earth

Cobblestone

Double Diamond deck plating

Random assortment of the above.

PRE-ORDER:

Due to the interest and special orders of customers (see below), the following textures are on pre-order, going into full production in a week and a half.

Egyptian ruins

Elven tiled flooring

For those interested in bases, I offer every size and shape needed for wargaming or rpgs.

25mm/32mm bases are 0.50 cents each, and prices go up from there. Highest price currently is a knight Titan base at $4.50

I can expand my line of textures over time (reinvesting) or by customer special order. If you would like one of the following I will need an order of at least $25 and an extra week of processing time in order for my tool maker to produce and ship me the tool.

Possible new textures:

Wood planks
    Reb brick walkway
    Block brick/ rough cut stone block
    Chaos Runic
    Celtic Runic
    Greek fresco
    Hexagons
    Triple hexagons

Disclaimer: yes, the tools I use are commercially available, and thus you could potentially make items like mine yourself. I personally see my business as a service for those who do not want to invest the time, money, and logistics into making this happen. I am also less expensive, generally speaking.

Furthermore, I have direct confirmation from the manufacturer that I can sell my finished works that use thier tools in construction.

Ritual, Warden, Aginor and 1 other person like this.
  2. Lord-Marcus
    Slann

Lord-Marcus Sixth Spawning

greek mosaic flooring has been added as an option to the bulk bags.

n810 and Ritual like this.