1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

7th Ed. Can 2 characters fight each other without issuing challenges

Discussion in 'Rules Help' started by Aparach, Nov 17, 2008.

1. Aparach
    Troglodon

Aparach New Member

Can my scar vet in his unit of saurus cavalery choose to fight an enemy character in a chaos knight unit without having to challenge him? Chaos Warrior Characters are really tough one on one... :shifty:

2. Dalkarius
    Ripperdactil

Dalkarius New Member

He can attack the chaos knight, yes, but could not actually be one vs. one unless you declared a challenge.

3. Aparach
    Troglodon

Aparach New Member

This is what I make of the rules, correct me if I'm wrong: I charge with a unit containing my champ into a exhaulted champ of khorn and I will be the one to determend if it's gona be a challenge THAT TURN. right?
    The next turn he can challenge me if he whant hand if I don't dare, I must hide in the back of my troops...

4. Craken
    Carnasaur

Craken Well-Known Member

You can issue the challange first yes, however if you don't your opponent can. If a challenge is accepted by either the challenge continues in subsequent turns until one of the challengers is dead.

5. Nexus
    Skink

Nexus New Member

You can direct any/all/some attack/s at a enemy model in base to base contact with you char.

6. Godless-Mimicry
    Skink

Godless-Mimicry New Member

Not necessarily, the person whose turn it is gets to declare challenges first. On rare occasions you may charge in your opponent's turn.