1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

8th Ed. Casual 1k list

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Army Lists' started by TurtleDogg, Apr 26, 2015.

1. airjamy
    Bastiladon

airjamy Well-Known Member

Oh, i see where we have a misunderstanding here, i would never field less then 20 sauri in one unit.Make it one unit of 32, or shave a bit to make it 2 of 20, and you are more then fine. You want to have a lot of them because they will always have to take casualties because of shooting, magic and their low intiative, bigger units also have a bigger chance of being Steadfast. Bigger units of infantry are often better in 8th edition.

2. TurtleDogg
    Skink

TurtleDogg Member

If I have 32 Saurus with oldblood then what do I do with my movement tray? Or do I just put oldblood at the side of the movement tray; he will still be in the unit because he would be in base contact. Sorry if that was long winded haha.

3. airjamy
    Bastiladon

You can just put him in the unit, you don't need every model to be on the tray for the tray to be usefull XD. Just put him in the cavalry if he also has a cold one, and you will be fine. XD

4. TurtleDogg
    Skink

TurtleDogg Member

So would I do a 4x8 tray? For 32 Saurus warriors.

5. airjamy
    Bastiladon

It's only because of that little poem in your signature that i answer this question! ;) Field them in 6x5 for maximum ammounts of attacks and ranks. You will have to spare in the last rank, but that is no problem.

6. TurtleDogg
    Skink

TurtleDogg Member

And sorry for noobing once again but... do I just not use the spare 2 or do I 6x6 movement tray and put it in the last rank. Thanks so much for your help :)

7. airjamy
    Bastiladon

2 extra models are not going to matter in the greater scheme of things.. just put them outside of the tray if you have the points to spare, or take a dispell scroll or some other magic item if it suits you.

8. TurtleDogg
    Skink

TurtleDogg Member

hey, I got the cold one cavalry. Do I use hand weapons or spears? And do I use full command?

Last edited: May 4, 2015