1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Casual Painter saying hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Realjuan, Jul 18, 2016.

1. Realjuan
    Cold One

Realjuan Well-Known Member

Hi Everyone,
    My name is Juan and I been a casual gamer/painter. I have moved so much lately that I had no time to take my miniatures out, but I have consumed a lot of the Gotrek & Felix nobles meanwhile. I love fluff, and I try to write a little story to every mini I painted (Really few).

My hobby plans for the future are to create a blog, paint one mini per month, make an image gallery and write fluff for my work.

I got here for the competition, but hopefully will stay after that. I will try not to spam, but hopefully bring something good to the table.

If you have any questions or comments, I will try to reply as fast as possible. If anyone lives in the south of Germany and wants to meet for burgers, beer, paint or a game let me know. First beer is on me.

Bowser and n810 like this.
  2. Crowsfoot
    Slann

Crowsfoot Guardian of Paints Staff Member

Welcome aboard,

Start a blog and we will comment away on your work.

I know @tom ndege is from Germany.

Looking forward to seeing your models :)

Bowser likes this.
  3. tom ndege
    Skar-Veteran

tom ndege Well-Known Member

Hi!
    @Crowsfoot is right, I'm from Germany... But from the northern half of it... (Dortmund to be specific) ;)
    Nonetheless Wellcome aboard! Hope we'll see some pictures soon! ;)

4. n810
    Slann

n810 First Spawning

Welcome to Lustria,
    Can't wait to see your painted models. :)

5. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

Welcome to the forum, looking forward to seeing your painted models, and hope to read some of your fluff soon!

6. spawning of Bob
    Skar-Veteran

spawning of Bob Well-Known Member

If it is hard to unpack your models (or even if it isn't), start a thread in the Fluff Subforum and let us hear the stories behind your elite forces.

Please?

tom ndege likes this.
  7. Realjuan
    Cold One

Realjuan Well-Known Member

First of all thanks for the warm welcomes. I will be moving again this weekend (hopefully last time for a while?), and I will make sure to put my models somewhere at hand and no in the basement. I will start with a model for a competition on this forum, but I am still pondering on ideas.

I am trying to catch up on the fluff that is already written in this forum, and been hoping from threads to threads. Will have to make an excel sheet to keep track of my progress, and then I will edit/proofread something that I did before as a starter to a bi-monthly fluff thread?

Looking forward,

8. Crowsfoot
    Slann

Crowsfoot Guardian of Paints Staff Member

Your going to be busy if your reading all the fluff on this forum :D

tom ndege likes this.
  9. spess
    Cold One

spess Well-Known Member

Welcome! One of the things that's really great is that fluff can always be independent from other stories! I think this is especially true with the new AOS -- there's plenty of room for your tales without needing to conform to anything!

Looking forward to your contributions!

Crowsfoot likes this.
  10. Scalenex
    Slann

Scalenex Keeper of the Indexes Staff Member

Guten Tag! That's about all I remember from German classes.

Whatever you need, we got you covered.

Painting and converting. We got you covered. Tips and techniques, honest but polite critiques and models to inspire you. We got it.

Gameplay. We cover tactics, list building and battle reports for 8th Edition Warhammer, 9th Age Warhammer, Age of Sigmar Warhammer, and Kings of War.

We have fiction, aka fluff pieces. It's mostly 8th Edition/Age of Sigmar but we welcome all fluff. It doesn't have to be reptilian, it doesn't even need to be gaming.

And We got forums to talk about memes, Star Wars, and whatnot.

Realjuan likes this.