1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

COD Modern Warfare 2

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by tom of Chaqua, Nov 21, 2009.

1. tom of Chaqua
    Skink

tom of Chaqua New Member

This game is so Amazing definatley the best game in my life

:droid: :jimlad: :clown: lots and lots of this

2. Avenger
    Skink

Avenger New Member

MW2 FTW!!!! Its way better then the first one.

3. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

To be honest, I wasn't overly impressed with it. The graphics weren't as good as expected and the storyline is... Well, it seems to jump randomly all over the joint. I haven't finished it yet, but thats just my initial impressions.

4. speedygeko
    Cold One

speedygeko New Member

i completed special opps in 2 days (im pro at xbox) my gamer tag is SNOW YETI X42 if any one has live please add me

Geko

5. Ninjastone
    Jungle Swarm

Ninjastone New Member

I'm really enjoying it, although I mess around a lot rather than play super seriously. Anyone else a PC gamer?

6. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

Too right I am. I loved my N64, and the Wii was good fun for novelty value, but serious console games.. I just don't have the time, dedication and attention span for it. Plus I find the keyboard and mouse much better than controllers, and enjoy the ability to add mods to my games. :D

7. hellbreaker
    Troglodon

hellbreaker New Member

[troll]
    CoD4 MW2 sucks bad, it's the worst game ever and everyone who likes it should go die in a fire!
    [/troll]

Anyway, I haven't gotten the chance to play it. But if the story holds up to a slightly better standard than the first game then I'm all for it.
    Unless of course the game intends to mess with my computer like the first one did. But I guess my video card plays a part in that. o_O

Cheers!

8. The Hunted
    Carnasaur

The Hunted Active Member

The game is Ace.
    Once you actually get to play it (talking about multiplayer here).

The non-dedicated servers just absolutely sucks...changing hosts and all that nonsens happens a LOT.
    And you cannot join a server with your buddies just like that anymore. Nope. You have to party up with steam (which is so-so), then you have to join as a party. And that's where the problems start...
    your party get's split up, doesn't connect and everything in between. Balls.

When you're finally enjoying the game (any type, really): There's the grenade launcher....
    These stupid inventions are used even more then in COD4!! Bah..
    Still, the amount of variations in classes you can build is staggering. And ofcourse, the riot shield is so much fun :p

The Hunted

9. captainrex15
    Skink

captainrex15 New Member

try it on vetren single player then