1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cold One Riders for Trade

Discussion in 'Trading Forum' started by JohnnyElfSlayer, Jan 28, 2010.

1. JohnnyElfSlayer
    Jungle Swarm

JohnnyElfSlayer New Member

Hello everyone. I've been reading these forums for some time now and thought this was a good reason to get off my bum and join. :)

Basically I'm not very fond of the Cold One Rider models, like alot of people so I gather, so I've been wondering if anyone would be up for trading for those I have.

I have the standard unit of 8 plastic Cold One Riders which have been assembled and undercoated chaos black.

I'd be interested in trading for any number of things. Ideally I'd like the old metal Cold One Riders if anyone has them but I realise they're quite rare. Otherwise I'd be willing to trade for one of the new metal Kroxigor, Terradons or Razordons. I'm open to suggestions :). I'd also like one of the old salamander models with the fin-like back if anyone has one. I think that's about it...

Oh yeah, I would also be willing to trade for a box of skinks as I am in need of a few more.

I live in the UK.

I think that's about everything. Like I've said, I'm quite flexible. PM me or post if you're in need of a box of cold ones and have something you don't really use. Thanks alo

John

:D