1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Colour scheme ideas.

Discussion in 'Painting and Converting' started by The Old One, Mar 25, 2020.

1. The Old One
    Jungle Swarm

The Old One New Member

I just purchased a classic Slann from eBay. My army is painted entirely in the traditional teal Saurus and Skinks since I started playing at the end of 5th Edition and start of 6th Edition. My stegadon, Terra dons and Cold ones are painted a dark green. I need my Slann and his palanquin bearers to stand out as a centerpiece. Right now, the classic stegadon is the focal point. It has taken me twenty plus years to fully collect, paint and base this army. I also have collected and fully painted a large army of Undead and a small force of Bretonnia in that time. At my age and skills as a professional painter I am out of ideas for my latest masterpiece. I prefer to use Vallejo Game Colour but have a few of the new citadel paints , inks and washes as well. Any ideas are welcome! Thank you and God Bless you all!

2. LizardWizard
    OldBlood

LizardWizard Grand Skink Handler Staff Member

Welcome to lustria!.

Yellow looks great with Teal :D

Warden and Explodingzeb like this.
  3. Explodingzeb
    Bastiladon

Explodingzeb Well-Known Member

I agree that yellow would look good for the slann. I also propose orange as an option, would contrast strongly with the teal and greens.

Warden and LizardWizard like this.