1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Count As, Kroxigor Unit

Discussion in 'Seraphon Discussion' started by Logan8054, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Logan8054
    Cold One

Logan8054 Well-Known Member

Hi Guys,

So I have been doing a fair amount of research as someone new to the hobby. However, I still have some questions. I am interested in using 3 Krokodar,[​IMG]
    to "Count As" 3 Kroxigar using green stuff and paint to mimic concept art from Total War. [​IMG]

So has anyone done something like this and I have a few other issues, or hopes from community. I really would rather get my hands on 3 of Woogity's Kroxigor but he hasn't responded. Additionally those krokodar are on 80mm bases and the krox on 50mm even if i rebase to smaller base, does anyone thing that will work?

To be honest would rather just get a hold of Woogity for 3 kroxigor. [​IMG]

Warden, Captaniser and Xasto like this.
  2. PabloTho
    Razordon

PabloTho Well-Known Member

Dang, those kroxigor models are sick. Who is Woogity and how can I buy some of those?

3. Nielspeterdejong
    Terradon

Nielspeterdejong Well-Known Member

I'm still waiting for my order from Woogity to arrive, but in the mean time I agree that those Krokodar look amazing! How much is a set like that on average?

Captaniser likes this.
  4. Logan8054
    Cold One

When did you make order, how did you make it, and how can I order 3 from him. As for the Kokodar, they are by Mierce Miniatures and the set of 5 goes for $125 my main concern about trying to order these is actually due to their base size. So I would prefer to get Woogity's. Any chance someone collected these and would have them for sale?? or again know how i can reach him to acquire a set.

Thanks.

Captaniser likes this.
  5. Archkyrie11
    Cold One

Archkyrie11 Active Member

Anybody else notice how in the concept art they have the cuff to chain the weapon to the kroxigor but the weapon is in the other hand not chained to it

Captaniser likes this.
  6. m0gstar
    Temple Guard

m0gstar Well-Known Member

There is a thread on here about the Woogity ordering - however, I am under the understanding that they are only sporadically being produced if at all anymore - so I wouldnt really count on getting a set. I would bet that you could just slap those on a standard base and call it a day. Try to do some visual calculations to make sure that they can stand on a traditional base otherwise you may have to have them standing on rocks or something to expand the base a bit.

Captaniser likes this.
  7. Killer Angel
    Slann

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

yeah, rebase it's the easiest route. Go for it

Captaniser likes this.
  8. Warden
    Slann

Warden Tenth Spawning

I hadn't seen these before, they look pretty good, a lot like the gatormen from Hordes.

Link to the Krokodar from Mierce Miniatures.

Also good to know just how big these guys are:

krokodar size comparison.jpg

These guys are waaaay bigger than the regular space marines. Reference link.

9. pendrake
    Skink Priest

pendrake Well-Known Member

The big figure on the right looks like it is about the same groundprint as a Space Marines Dreadnaught. And about two inches taller.

@Logan8054 why are standard issue Krox a non-option for you?

Warden likes this.
  10. Logan8054
    Cold One

I really dislike the model of the Krox, and because I want them to look more in line with concept art.

11. Dimitris
    Cold One

Dimitris Active Member

Massive darkness game has some sweet reptilian creatures anyone care to check em out if they can be used as proxys for kroxigor?

Attached Files: