1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Damn skavens

Discussion in 'Seraphon Tactics' started by Soinspir, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Soinspir
    Skink

Soinspir Member

Today I played against a friend who uses skavens and has used 6 unstoppable Stormfrieds, I have literally nothing to face them with their monstrous number of wounds and their ability to repeat impactor with their commander's buffo ... any idea that can be of me utility?

LizardWizard likes this.
  2. knave
    Skink

knave Member

Stormfiends can put out a lot of hurt, but they're not unstoppable.

What are you running in your list? What you have available will dictate how you deal with them.

LizardWizard likes this.
  3. LizardWizard
    OldBlood

LizardWizard Grand Skink Handler Staff Member

A unit of 6x Ripperdactyls in a Shadowstrike Starhost should be able to kill 3 or more of the 6 pretty easily. The Stormfiends have a low bravery, so killing 4 of them in a turn means there is a good chance the other two will run. If you bring some Razordons to LoSaT in range you could potentially dump 6 x2D6 shoots into the unit provided you have a Slann with the Great Remember trait. Combined with the Rippers and you should be able to take them off the board in a single turn.

Alternatively, shoot them with Bastiladons, Drop Mws on them with Terradons, or ignore them and kill the other things you can win against.