1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

7th Ed. Do players also have to take stupidity tests?

Discussion in 'Battle Reports' started by white_aardvark, Aug 16, 2008.

1. white_aardvark
    Skink

white_aardvark New Member

OK - so the short version since I have lost my post twice now...

If stupidity tests were necessary for players as well, I would have failed mine during setup the other day. When we calculated Victory Points at the end of the game I realised I forgot to take my Kroxigors out of the case, leaving me 174 points short of the 2000 agreed...

Anyway, after initial bad luck versus those horrible little rats (lost all 3 Salamanders to two measly rat ogres after burning them for 22 hits and managing to roll only 3s, 2s or 1s on all 22 dice, failed to destroy the warp lightning cannon even after two intensive magic phases), my luck slowly turned and it was the most trustworthy set of units, my wonderful Skinks, with a lot of help from the JSOD (can you believe he survived the whole game and in the end was the dispatcher of the Grey Seer, one Assassin, a unit of Jezzails and in the 6th turn the unit of Plague Monks) who then managed to turn a close situation into a total rout, with my 2nd Gen, his Temple Guard, 5 Skinks and the JSOD surviving vs. 2 units of Clanrats, one of which was fleeing.

2. Dreq-Kai
    Skink

Dreq-Kai New Member

Thats pretty good! Especially since you forgot a Krox unit. Nice work with the JSoD!Seems like it would be an awesome mower against skaven!