1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Escalation League Week 2

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by ILKAIN, Nov 14, 2019.

1. ILKAIN
    Skink Chief

ILKAIN Well-Known Member

Greetings all. This week my league is 700 points. The competition has stepped up a bit, but I am currently in first place with a 3-0 record (LoN, IJ, Khorne) All major victories on Knife to the Heart (2019) (week one). I can expect to meet these armies and Nurgle in this week.

For my second week we are doing Duality of Death (2019) and this is the list I'm considering. It will be fought in the realm of Aqshy and all the effects from the core rulebook will be in effect, as well as the Malign sorcery realm spells. I'll need to follow the vanguard army list rules

260 Slann; General; Rectrices; Great Rememberer
    80 Skink Starpriest

90 10x Warriors; Clubs
    90 10x Warriors; Clubs

140 3x Ripperdactyls

40 Balewind vortex

Thoughts?

Lizerd and LizardWizard like this.
  2. LizardWizard
    OldBlood

LizardWizard Grand Skink Handler Staff Member

I like it. Ripperdactyls should be great for killing off enemy battleline.

Not sure you need the Starpriest at this point lvl. Maybe consider dropping it and the BwV for 3 Razordons? It also isn't a bad idea to beef up battleline since them and heroes and are what win this battle plan.

Lizerd likes this.
  3. ILKAIN
    Skink Chief

ILKAIN Well-Known Member

my thought process was use the skink to launch spells if I needed to, Aqshy has some decent ones. additionally I plan on summoning in a SB turn 2 and summon starlight on a sunblood is basically tarpit for days. hmmmm I could bring the SB in the list, give it miasmatic blade, and summon a SP and then do have them tarpit one of the objectives... -2 to be hit is real lol

I have exactly zero razordons… the numbers I would need and their cost make it a little bit of a long term plan, considering I just spent 200 on the Fallen empires kick starter a few months ago. im on the slow buy stuff plan unless I find decent deals online ( which is how I got a BCR start collecting fully assembled and painted lol)

Lizerd and LizardWizard like this.
  4. LizardWizard
    OldBlood

LizardWizard Grand Skink Handler Staff Member

Aqshy definitely has worth while spells.

Lizerd and ILKAIN like this.
  5. Lizerd
    Skink Priest

Lizerd Well-Known Member

Looks like a fun list! While it may not have carnosaurs it should have good killing power. Just remember to support the saurus warriors as units of 10 are not very tough. It might make sense to maybe swap them out for saurus knights as they are more mobile and have a better combat profile. Other than that your list looks solid and I wish you good luck with it

6. ILKAIN
    Skink Chief

ILKAIN Well-Known Member

Ended up making a change to the list and taking some advice here.

260 Slann; General, Meteoric convocation, Miasmatic blade

330 40x Warriors, Spears
    70 10X skinks

40 Balewind vortex.

there will be a battle report later. thanks to all for the input.

Aginor, Lizerd and LizardWizard like this.