1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Eternal starhost

Discussion in 'Seraphon Discussion' started by Tizianolol, Dec 25, 2016.

1. Tizianolol
    Temple Guard

Tizianolol Active Member

this question is about second ability of eternal starhost..if it's my turn and I move my guards to reach an objective, after there is my opponent turn and he charge me..in fight my polearms got d3 damage?ty :) and merry Christmas everyone!!!

Bowser and DarkMatter like this.
  2. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

I believe you don't get the bonus in this case, and you must wait until your next movement phase for this to take effect.

Ecozh and Tizianolol like this.
  3. Killer Angel
    Slann

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

Yep, the increased damage ability, activates if guards don't move in their movement / charge phase.
    If they moved, and then they are charged, this means they moved in their phase, and are simply not moving in the enemy's turn. It's not enough, you need to wait your next turn to have the d3 dam.

And please note that "pile in" is not one of those kind of movement that can deny the ability!

Ecozh, Bowser and Tizianolol like this.
  4. Tizianolol
    Temple Guard

Tizianolol Active Member

Ok thx! So if my opponent got 2 turn I can t have d3 damage..fortunatly I still can benefit +1 armor safe if saurus warden near;)

Bowser likes this.