1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Extra spell for the slann?

Discussion in 'Seraphon Discussion' started by Tiderox, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Tiderox
    Saurus

Tiderox Active Member

Hi everyone,

Noob question here. I am trying to make a competitive summoning list, and while researching some people say to bring an extra spell ( balewind vortex or cogs?) so that I can instead conjure up 12 summoning points per turn instead of 9 with spells. I don't own the generals handbook just the seraphon battletome. Are these spells available to all wizards? And at what cost?

Thanks!

LizardWizard likes this.
  2. ASSASSIN_NR_1
    Carnasaur

ASSASSIN_NR_1 Well-Known Member

The Endless spells are available to all armies (as far as I'm aware). You can see their point costs here: https://www.warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/

I believe you can find the rules for all the spells on Games Workshop's website.

Just FIY: You have made this thread in the 9th age forum, this is not the same as Age of Sigmar, so you might get better responses if you make your thread in the appropriate forum.

LizardWizard likes this.
  3. Tiderox
    Saurus

Tiderox Active Member

Hey thanks for the response! I'll check there for sure. Whats ninth age? I just assumed it was the newest AOS rules

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2019
    ASSASSIN_NR_1 likes this.
  4. Killer Angel
    Slann

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

9th Age is the evolution of the old WHFB, it's not supported by GW but continues the tradition of Ranks & Files battles, keeping alive and evolving the old fluff. It's mostly for people not interested in AoS

here you are

and now that this has been clarified, I'll move the thread to AoS subforum ;)

LizardWizard likes this.
  5. Tiderox
    Saurus

Tiderox Active Member

Thank You! Very interesting I will have to look into that I really did enjoy the old style of play