1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fallout 4

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Caprasauridae, Aug 11, 2015.

1. Caprasauridae
    Stegadon

Caprasauridae Well-Known Member

Hello, lustrous Lustrians and shimmering Star Daemons alike!

Who's excited about the upcoming release of Fallout 4?

I have been a fan of the series since the second game came (didn't have a computer yet when the first one hit the stores), played them all with the exception of Fallout Tactics and currently trying to experience every nook and cranny in the New Vegas. Needless to say I'm bumped!

Now, I loved the isometric view of the first two games and positioning options it provides, but I know it's no use to hope for that to come back (although I would love to have a similar system like in Dragon Age Inquisition, where you can fluidly shift between "eye in the sky' view and stopping the time as you needed, and action RPG). I still used more than 300 hours for Fallout 3 and New Vegas, even with the first person.

Getting side tracked here... Ahem, anyway, any other Fallout fans out there? Hopes, fears, feelings?

n810 likes this.
  2. n810
    Slann

n810 First Spawning

I have played through FO3 & FONV and all their DLC. :pompus:
    Can't wait for FO4. :woot:

Caprasauridae likes this.
  3. NIGHTBRINGER
    Slann

NIGHTBRINGER Second Spawning

I've never played any of the Fallout games, but I think this will be my first venture into the series. I loved Bethesda's Skyrim game, so I figure this is worth a shot.

4. Caprasauridae
    Stegadon

Caprasauridae Well-Known Member

Be careful, @NIGHTBRINGER, I'm expecting the Fallout 4 to considerably eat my building and painting time...

@n810, I just bought all the expansions for the New Vegas from PS3 Summer Sale, looking forward to tackle 'em!

5. NIGHTBRINGER
    Slann

NIGHTBRINGER Second Spawning

I don't doubt that. I remember what Skyrim did to me!