1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blog First go at Lizard-dudes

Discussion in 'Personal Paint Logs' started by Kramer, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Kramer
    Jungle Swarm

Kramer New Member

Whilst I wait for the first test model to dry, I might as well get the ball rolling on this painting log.

Here's the pile of lads undercoated lightly-ish with skull white spray.

Being a student, I can dedicate a whole day to painting but still am reasonably likely to get next to nothing done. We shall see! More to follow as the paint dries!

Attached Files:

2. Lord Cedric
    Terradon

Lord Cedric Member

Great! Always looking forward to seeing other hobbyists work. What paint scheme are you thinking of doing?

- Lord Cedric

3. Kramer
    Jungle Swarm

Kramer New Member

So this is the morning's work. I also have a tester in the making in the reverse scheme but am about to go to a friends house and paint there. Hopefully will have much of the regiment done today, they seem quicker to paint to a gaming standard than most anything else!

Attached Files:

4. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

Ah. Gues I should have checked here before suggesting in your welcome thread that you post photos. :)

Pretty nice colour scheme, and the mouth looks very good. I think the white on the shield and bottom of the sword could use a bit of wash to deepen it a bit though, same with the arm band. Not sure if it is just a WiP or not though, so if it is just ignore that.

5. FavoredoftheOldOnes
    Terradon

FavoredoftheOldOnes Member

Looking good so far. Maybe take a picture a little further away so we can see the whole thing better.