1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forest spirit/Kodama miniatures for bases?

Discussion in 'General Hobby/Tabletop Chat' started by Zirilian of the Claw, Dec 10, 2016.

1. Zirilian of the Claw
    Saurus

Zirilian of the Claw Well-Known Member

Good morning everyone!

I'm wondering if anyone knows if there are forest spirit or kodama* miniatures that I can add to the bases of Sylvaneth models? I like to add flavor to my bases, like some of the snakes and lizards from the jungle swarm packs or when GW made them, the basing kits, but I'm not terribly good at sculpting. Thanks for the help folks!

*When I say kodama, I am leaning more to their portrayal in Princess Mononoke and using them as a reference point for those not familiar with Japanese folklore.

Bowser likes this.
  2. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

I haven't seen anything official, sodapop miniatures has a kodama, but not mononoke style, best bet would be to just google kodama miniatures and ask the sculpters how much and how small they can get.

3. Zirilian of the Claw
    Saurus

Zirilian of the Claw Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm thinking commissioning might be the way to go, if only there had been packs of Wood Elf Spites.