1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fully sik speakers

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by strewart, Oct 19, 2009.

1. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

I have never had much of a musical ear, I know basically nothing about music, but wow did I notice a difference yesterday. For my birthday I got a set of 5.1 surround sound speakers and a subwoofer for my computer (can also plug into my tv pretty easily), and replacing my $15 stereo speakers the difference is insane! :D Media player doesn't really like the rear speakers for some reason, I guess because most songs are recorded in stereo, but the sub woofer likes doof-doofing away, and when I cranked up GTA4.. It sounded soooo much better, in addition to being able to hear gunfire literally behind me. :p

I'm a happy chappy today.

2. BezZeMad
    Cold One

BezZeMad Member

Nice one!!!!

I have always used Cheap Stereo Speakers for my PC, but We have some really nice big Speakers for our Sound System and although they too are only Stereo, they have really good base.

I can imagine how useful it would be to use surround when gaming, as I game a lot and keep getting killed by people behind me!!!!

Maybe it might be time too invest in something a bit, bigger!!!

P.S. How come you have no rank strewart? Is strewart the top rank or is it you just don't need one?

3. strewart
    OldBlood

Short answer is that I'm an admin, and the admin group doesn't have ranks. Also, I haven't looked at it but I believe I am well past the post count for the highest rank anyway. :p

4. Thebestlazyguy
    Saurus

Thebestlazyguy New Member

well no rank shows under my name, therefore i must be an admin too. but i am not, so if i have no rank and am not an admin... am i something different entirely? or did someone just forget to give me one?

5. Eternity_Warden
    Terradon

Eternity_Warden New Member

People without pictures don't get ranks I believe...

6. Thebestlazyguy
    Saurus

Thebestlazyguy New Member

well in that case i suppose i should upload one

7. strewart
    OldBlood

Yeah you need to have an avatar. To be an admin, you also need to have a shiny green name. :p

8. Eternity_Warden
    Terradon

Eternity_Warden New Member

Don't you get the shiny green after you become an admin? :p