1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Game hacks to take advantage.

Discussion in 'Seraphon Tactics' started by Ustyk, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Ustyk
    Cold One

Ustyk Active Member

This post is to share life hacks for taking advantage in game. Last time i found out one so here it is:

Last game vs chaos chicken i was playing dracothian/shadowstrike. I set up slann 1 inch away from diapell and i adviced to move chicken for 1 inch to get it. It allowed me to drop rocks from 9 terrodons, and kill chicken turn one. You can make similar advice every game you only watch for 2 things:
    1 model in range of dispell must be your first target
    2 hemodel must be at least less than 7 inches from terrodons so less then 4 inches from screen

2. ILKAIN
    Skink Chief

ILKAIN Well-Known Member

I'm sorry I'm having a lot of trouble understanding what you are saying. it looks like you are discussing the old method of summoning with dispels, and I have absolutely no idea what a chaos chicken is (tzeentch lord of change??)

if this is the case, the dispel doesn't matter because you cant dispel (unbind) summoning anymore as its not a spell cast.

3. Ustyk
    Cold One

Ustyk Active Member

Sorry for my english. Chaos chicken is lord of change. I was ralking about method for making your terrodons work better. I will try explain situation again

I was playing vs one of top players from Poland at tournament. When we were setting our army he made perfect screen so i couldnt make meteor drop from terrodon ridders but my slann was placed 1inch away from his range of disspels and unbinds, so i recomended him to move his chicken in range of that dispells/unbinds and that move gave me oportunity to use meteor drop on him rather than screen. I thought that this method in this current build can be used anytime. If you place your slann 27inches from screen you can make your oponent caster to be set 3 inches behind screen to be in range. That gives you chance to drop meteors from terrodons. You are getting big advantage in 'setting your army on table' phase but before game starts.

4. ILKAIN
    Skink Chief

ILKAIN Well-Known Member

ah, you verbally goaded him into a bad move. I understand. yep poker in AoS is totally valid lol

5. Ustyk
    Cold One

Ustyk Active Member

It seems to be good move but in future it profits for me.
    Even Sun Tzu in "Art of War" said to make your opponent leave his good position to take fake advantage.