1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Don't have enough monsters? Or just want to show off your painting skills. Why not try entering the Monster Mash! - Click here for more info.
    Dismiss Notice

Tutorial Game Terrain Engineering: Making a Jungle Pyramid

Discussion in 'Painting and Converting' started by Warden, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Warden
    Skink Priest

Warden Well-Known Member

Found a really cool video today on youtube from Game Terrain Engineering:

GTE 034 -- The Jungle Pyramid.png

Very simple but effective method, as he says it would work great for D&D or Frostgrave Ghost Archipelago, and it would also work great for warhammer!

Cageyblood, Aginor and NIGHTBRINGER like this.
  2. Oh_Man
    Saurus

Oh_Man Active Member

Great link. I'm entering a Armies on Parade contest this weekend to show off my army but lament the fact I don't actually have any Lizardmeny terrain to go along with my army.

This is good inspiration for next time!

Warden likes this.
  3. Cageyblood
    Saurus

Cageyblood Active Member

Great video, will definitely put this on the “to build” list. I was 100% going on a shopping spree for Halloween decorations to repurpose and now I know to pick up an extra skull.

To change the subject slightly, in the video he uses a handheld hot wire cutter...does anyone have a particular one that has served them well? I’m looking to get one sooner rather than later and recommendations would be awesome!